Once you purchase a site license, you get…
- Unlimited Accessibility Checks
- Unlimited Users per Domain
- Unlimited Accessible PDFs from Google Docs
- Unlimited Acessible HTML from Google Sheets
- PDF Output: Unlimited conversions to Tagged PDF(/UA). Important when creating documents to be shared outside of G Suite for Education.
- Clone document: This allows you to make a clone of a document and maintain all accessibility fixes in place. Huge time saving when sharing templates.
- Alt Text Catalog: You can build a catalog of images and the related Alt-Text. Time-saving compared to re-entering alt-text each time an image is added.
- Copy/Paste Tags: You can copy and paste sections of a document to and from other documents, maintaining accessibility tags.
- Set Accessibility Checks on/off: We check for 19 accessibility standards by default and this gives you the ability to change the number of checks if some are not required for your needs.
- Set Output Location: By default, any PDF created are stored in the same location as the original document and this allows you to choose where they will be saved.
- Auto Launch on/off: The add-on is set to always launch once associated with a document. This allows you to turn this off.
- Set Document Properties: You can add information to the properties of a PDF file created.
- Email Support.