Make sure your Accessible Documents stay that way
Your Google Drive holds thousands of documents. And every day, more are added, copied and changed.
Grackle Drive gives you visibility into every Google Sheet, Doc, Slide and PDF.
What’s accessible. What’s not. And why.
Simple, consistent compliance.
Audit Your Accessibility.
How Grackle Drive Works
It scans a Google Drive folder
Drive scans every Doc, PDF, Sheet and (soon) Slide for accessibility using the Grackle Checker.
Inaccessable files are highlighted
A snapshot of each document is presented. Grackle Drive tells you when you have done a good job as well as marking bad apples with an X.
Details are a click away
Selecting a file lists its accessibility errors. A second click opens that file in Docs, Sheets or Slides, where a Grackle add-on can make remediation simple.
Grackle Drive acts like an accessibility watchdog, scanning thousands of files in numerous formats and zeroing in on trouble.
As a visual tool for managing document sprawl, Grackle Drive saves time. It can make 508 Compliance simpler, more consistent and faster across your organization.
Accessibility goes up. Costs go down. Not bad.
Consistent Compliance with Section 508
- At-a-glance scan fits into any workflow
- Set a specific Google Drive folder to check
- Track faculty budgets. Public contracts. Course Materials.
Top-Level Insight. Minute Control.
- Grackle Drive checks each doc, slide and sheet against up to 19 requirements
- A 100-slide presentation with a single error? Drive takes you right to it.
- Sort files by accessibility and speed up corrections. Flag or remove.
- Pairs with Grackle Doc’s Alt-Text Library for quality control.